Lovely Bilo in Ancient Genoa
- Address: VIA MURA DELLA MALAPAGA, 2
Lovely Bilo in Ancient Genoa is a welcoming holiday home located in one of the oldest and at the same time central areas of the city. The apartment is in fact located a few steps from the Old Town and the Old Port, it can accommodate up to 4 guests and consists of a bedroom, a small but well equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower and a large living room with sofa bed and lunch area. In addition, the house is equipped with all the comforts necessary for a pleasant stay such as air conditioning, wi-fi, smart-TV and washing machine.
Book your Lovely Bilo in Ancient Genoa now!
The apartment is for exclusive use, duly registered and compliant with regulations. CITRA CODE 010025-LT-2829
Services included:Air conditioning, Pets, TV, Washing machine, Wi-Fi
Accommodation for Night
- 1 Double Bed
- 1 Sofa Beds
There are no reviews for this apartment yet.
Description of the city
Genoa is a thousand-year-old city, squeezed between the sea and the mountains, with mysterious charm, rich in history and full of secret beauties. In the words of the 14th-century poet Francesco Petrarch, Genoa is a regal city, leaning against an alpine hill, superb in men and walls, whose appearance alone indicates her as the lady of the sea. Today, after living a thousand lives, the city has rediscovered itself as a tourist hub of excellence both for those looking for a city to discover, for those looking for a city full of events but also for those looking for some healthy relaxation just a few kilometers from the beautiful beaches of the Ligurian Riviera.
Where is the apartment located?
Lovely Bilo in Ancient Genoa is located near the Malapaga Walls, Pier district. This location with ancient charm (according to historians, this was one of the areas that hosted the first settlements of the city), was made famous in 1949 by the film of the same name with which French director René Clément triumphed at the Cannes Film Festival and the Academy Awards. Today the area, which abuts the Old Port and just minutes from the Old Town, is famous for housing old historic stores, trattorias, restaurants, and quality pubs.
The area where the apartment is located has limited traffic. For those arriving by car, special parking is available at the Ponte Morosini pier at the Porto Antico.
Extra Price for Guest (for Night): € 15
Final Cleaning Costs (Single Rate): € 50
Security deposit (single rate): € 150
Tax City (for night for guest): € 1
Late Check-In: by 11.00 pm with prior authorization from the facility. A supplement is required.
- Children welcome
- Pets allowed
- Smoking prohibited
- It is forbidden to organize parties
The cancellation terms vary according to the selected rate (refundable or non-refundable).
- Online check-in must be completed at least two days prior to arrival with the registration of each person staying in the accommodation. Registration takes place in advance of arrival through a convenient online wizard. The instructions will be sent by email, together with the house rules after the booking.
- The signing of a short rental contract is required (see all terms and conditions) even for stays of a few days.
- Late check-in may incur a surcharge and all requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property.
- The deposit must be paid by pre-authorization on a credit card or bank transfer.
The security deposit will be returned maximum 7-14 days after checkout.
- A supplement is required for animals.